Bangalore has many romantic destinations for the lovers. You just need to explore much and take a drive to that place without any second thoughts. In this article we have mentioned few of the best place for couples in Bangalore to visit.
- Nandi Hills – If you want to see the real beauty of this place than leave in midnight and reach there before sunrise. The sunrise from the hills is just eye catching, and will give you a mesmerizing experience. The whole city can be seen from the top. You will climb this place along with the clouds besides you. It stays very cool during the early morning, so take jackets or shawls with you. It is the place where you and your partner an make many memories and click some really nice pictures with the natural scenes.
- Hebbal Lake – The lake is covered with a park, giving a very fresh and natural look. You can see variety of birds coming near the lake, which gives a best click scene for taking photos with your loved ones. The timing of the lake is from 7 AM to 8PM. If you love bird watching then do visit this place.
- The Tao Terrace – It is a luxury dining place to go on a dinner date with your lover. This place provides Asian cuisines and a cozy feeling which will leave you amazed. It is no doubt one of the best place for couples in Bangalore. The opening time is 12PM to 3PM and in evening from 7:30PM to 11PM. Ice cream and the sushi platter is very nice.
- Thottikallu Falls – It is just one hour journey from Bangalore. The best time to visit this fall is after monsoons. The view is very amazing and will give you relaxation from the city bustles. You can take a romantic bath with you lover under the chilling waterfall.
- Grasshopper – It has a very romantic setting for you and your partner. The place is covered with forest which gives a breath taking view. You will feel more sweetness in your relationship at this place.
There are many other places also in Bangalore to visit, but these above mentioned are the best place for couples in Bangalore. We hope this article will help you to choose your next destination to visit with your partner. Just hold hands and let the time flow.